Special Christmas Offer!
Seven free gifts just for purchasing one book!
Tracie is so excited to open up this special gifts promotion again for a limited time to help everyone who purchases Stressed-Less Living walk down a road of positive improvement towards achieving the less-stressed life and managing their stress God’s way in 2013.
This entire site is dedicated to telling you about Stressed-Less Living, so on this page, you may receive that little extra boost for purchasing the book before Christmas!
Also, do you need a creative Christmas gift idea for someone hard to buy for? Consider purchasing them a copy of Stressed-Less Living, then when you receive your 7 Free Gifts access link, just print the bible study guide and bind it up in your own creative way with your own personal touch.
If you are a bible study leader, small group leader or Pastor, consider purchasing multiple copies of the book for your next bible study, and all of your attendees can download the bible study guide for free!
To claim your free gifts, just purchase one or more copies of Stressed-Less Living between the exact dates of December 4th and December 24th, 2012, and you will automatically receive the 7 FREE GIFTS!
Your 7 Free gifts will include:
- A 5-session video series created to address the top five stressors of our nation today:
- Video # 1 : When Your Job Is Stealing Your Joy
- Video # 2 : When Your Bills Exceed Your Budget
- Video # 3 : Managing The Stress of Parenting
- Video # 4 : Keeping Stress From Undermining Your Marriage
- Video # 5 : The Economy Does Not Control Me
- An audio version of Tracie’s speaking session entitled Staying Afloat in a Sea of Stress (Gift # 6)
- A 50 page Bible Study Guide to accompany the book, Stressed-Less Living (Gift #7)
This offer is valid through midnight December 24th.
How will this work?
Upon making your purchase of one or more copies of Stressed-less Living, simply forward a copy of your receipt to email@example.com and you will receive an email telling you how to access your 7 Free Gifts! (You may forward a scanned in copy of a receipt from a bookstore, or an email confirmation receipt from any online retailer)
Quick and simple, right?! Merry Christmas!